Mejora tu pronunciación 1: «Problemas comunes»
Sound better in Spanish!
Try a free sample lesson now!
With the 5 lessons of this course you can improve your ability to perceive and produce the following sounds:
- La erre vibrante simple (the sound of “r” in pero)
- La erre vibrante múltiple (the sound of “r” in perro)
- La de oclusiva y aproximante (the sounds of “d” in día and cada día: yes, they’re different!)
- La be y la uve oclusivas y aproximantes (the sounds of “b” and “v” in Valencia and a Valencia)
- La ge oclusiva y aproximante (the sounds of “g” in guante and aguante)
For best results with the interactive component of this lesson, we suggest you use a headset and microphone, and the browsers Firefox or Chrome. We also suggest you repeat each lesson several times, especially the practice component. Each lesson in this course takes 1-2 hours or more, depending on whether you re-watch the video, how hard you study, and whether you replay the interactive session several times over the course of a week. Remember that repetition is the key to learning a language.